Monday

An interview with a customer




To spice things up a wee bit, we are running a series of interviews - these are with our customers and vendors about style, fashion, clarity and vision. The first interview is with Robyn Bryden - a dedicated Dioptics client for many years and a wonderful person for letting us practise our interviewing skills on. We thank you Robyn for your generosity.




IS STYLE IMPORTANT TO YOU AND WHY?

Yes it is very important, it helps with my self confidence and to project an image that is stylish and confident. I like to have an individual style as apposed to following a general trend.



WHERE YOU FRIGHTEN TO GO IN TO MULTIFOCALS?

No! Christine and Diane helped prepare me, whilst I was really pleased with my half readers - they did not look as interesting as with full glasses. The girls convinced me to try multifocals so I could wear full frames, and I was keen to wear something on my face the entire time, this especially came with retirement as I was tired of taking my spectacles on and off - it was all the little things that helped to decide to give multifocals a go.



HOW WAS THE TRANSITION?

It has taken a little bit of getting used to, still not a 100% used to it - however it is worth preserving with. I just love my sunglasses the most and am very happy to be in care of Diane and Christine and to follow their advice



HOW IS THE COMFORT OF YOUR SPECTACLES?

Excellent!



IS SERVICE IMPORTANT TO YOU?

Yes - for example the arm fell of my spectacles and I did not panic - as I knew Christine and Diane would fix and rectify the problem - I have complete trust in their service.



WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT THE DIOPTICS EXPERIENCE?

I enjoy the personalities of everyone that works here - it is always a fun experience. I love the products and know no one else will be wearing my product. I like their degree of honesty and like, that you are encouraged to be daring.



FAVOURITE DIOPTICS MOMENT?

Years ago, when I found my purple cats eyes, very exciting!



NEXT SPECTACLES IN MIND

I am hankering for a red pair.......................









No comments: