Thursday

Always working

Even whilst on holidays Diane and Christine are working - They met a lovely lady who quite frankly needed to be Dioptised.  Diane and Christine recommend she visit the FUNK retail outlet -  here is her lovely response.

Remember you took our tour to Salzburg ? And you gave me a hard time about my glasses ?

Well, I went to Funk Optic as you advised and bought - a much more conservative pair of glasses than you might have wanted. But I am so happy that I spent probably 3 times what I would have if I had not met you. Every penny worthwhile !! Thank you - big time !

I am very happy and before I talked with you I would never ever have thought of spending 1200 euro on a pair of glasses - I have to say - it is worth every penny and I will always advise anyone else I meet to do likewise - the difference is simply wonderful.

Many thanks and I wish you much success in your business.

Best regards,
Valerie

No comments: